The Edge – Energy Market Reports (Oct – Dec 2021)
Q4 2021 The Edge – Energy Market Reports topics
Energy Edge has recently published The Edge – Energy Market reports.
5 October 2021 Edge Report (Subscriber Link)
- Look at the record Curtis LNG monthly export volumes over the past year.
- Update on international prices given the current bull market.
- South Australia – Between a Rock and a Hard Place; assessment of the misalignment between the merit order and the dispatch outcomes of the market participants.
18 October 2021 Edge Report (Subscriber Link)
- Deep dive into the European Gas Market, with focus on 5 key topics – Prices, Storage, Supply, Demand and Conditions.
5 November 2021 Edge Report (Subscriber Link)
- Continued look at the European Gas Market and the changing flow from Russia via Poland and Ukraine, deeper in to Europe, to Germany, Spain and Algeria.
- Effect of the current changes to the gas supply in Europe on storage and price.
- Back at home, Longford commences its maintenance season, as Iona recovers from its low position during winter, the LNG production rate looks higher and domestic gas prices break $10/GJ .
16 November 2021 Edge Report (Subscriber Link)
- Investigation into the primary drivers of the current upward price movement in the domestic gas market – Longford, Iona, Moomba and Queensland.
- Look at the cost of raise FCAS.
- Why we still can’t ignore Europe – the ongoing impact of Russia, the shift to storage and the impact on our local markets.
1 December 2021 Edge Report (Subscriber Link)
- Guest author, Bryan Lee, discusses the impact of La Niña on Snowy Hydro’s water intake and storage levels over the years.
- Analysis of some interesting behaviour recently seen around IONA Gas Storage, DWGM Injections and STTM Bidding.
- Graphical look at South Australia as it entered negative demand territory in November.
17 December 2021 Edge Report (Subscriber Link)
- LNG and the changes to exports ahead of Christmas.
- Analysis of the international gas drivers in the current conditions.
- Local market discussion; Assessment of the Australian gas storage situation, and a look at the record low NEM carbon intensity.
Request a sample of The Edge Energy Market Report via our Contact Us form.